Deposits and Refunds:
– Deposits can be made by cash, check, or credit card.
– If sending a check, the check must arrive in one week to guarantee reservation. If using a credit card, it will be billed immediately for the first nights deposit with the balance due upon arrival.
– RESERVATIONS FOR HOLIDAY WEEKENDS MUST BE PAID IN FULL (ENTIRE STAY) AT TIME OF RESERVATION.
– No refunds for unused sites of Group Reservations.
– Refunds of deposits for campsites will only be made if reservations are canceled 7 or more days from arrival less a $10.00 cancellation fee.
– Cancellations made less than 7 days from arrival will forfeit deposit on campsites.
– Cabin deposits will not be refunded if canceled less than 30 days from arrival.
– No refunds for unused days, and there will be no refunds due to the discomforts of Mother Nature.